Antaeus Theatre Company
Company of Angels
Greenway Arts Alliance
Ghost Road Theatre
The Inkwell Theater
Interact Theatre Company
Open Fist Theatre Company
Ophelia’s Jump Productions
The Road Theatre
Robey Theatre Company
Rogue Machine Theatre
Sierra Madre Playhouse
Son of Semele Ensemble
Theatre Unleashed Inc.
The Victory Theatre
Actors Co-op Theatre Company
Artists at Play
Collaborative Artists Bloc
IAMA Theatre Company
Inland Valley Repertory Theatre
LA Writers Center
Lower Depth Theatre
Native Voices at the Autry
The New American Theatre
Theatre of Note
School of Night
Skylight Theatre Company
SkyPilot Theatre Company
VS Theatre Company
- Production budget of $10,000 or more
- Produced in a theater within Greater Los Angeles with fewer than 100 seats
- Opened within the past 5 years and produced with a run 12 or more performances
- Produced under TPLLA’s approved Standards and Practices.
- If Produced as a co-production, both producers or producing entities may count the production towards their membership eligibility
- Representation and Affiliation with the TPLLA “Brand of Excellence”
- Usage of the League logo and website for promotion of events, companies and independent producers.
- Participation in TPLLA collective actions by attending Quarterly & Annual Membership Meetings.
- Ability to serve on the TPLLA Board of Directors
- Ability to serve on TPLLA strategical Membership Committee, Marketing Committee, Standards Committee, Union Committee and/or Vision Committee.
- Networking, Organizational Development and Training Opportunities
- Networking with approximately the top theatre companies and independent producers working in LA intimate theatre.
- Access to the Board Leadership Network, to assist nonprofits in finding suitable board members
- Member Dashboard Access
- Document Library (Agreements, Contracts, Standards, Resource Guide, etc.)
- Facilitated consultation with TPLLA’s Counsel in legal matters or concerns.
- Access to information and guidance in legal matters facing the theatre community.
- Collective Actions
- Representation in union negotiations and discussions.
- Dues determined on a sliding scale based on revenue.
- Prod Access to All Benefits of Membership except the right to vote or use of League logo/branding in production marketing
- Not bound by League standards
- Service and representation on one or more committees
- $50 annual dues